Denmark Hill vaccination center - parking

Parking anywhere near to King's College Hospital is more or less impossible. It used to be ok around 5/6 years ago but the parking zones brought in by Lambeth and then Southwark are the reason it is now impossible.

The 42, 468, 176 bus stops are just outside and Denmark Hill train station is a 5 minute walk away.

Depending on where you are coming from / going to you might be as quick to walk. As has been said parking zones make it difficult, though if you lived in one of the roads nearby 5-6 years ago you might think parking now is better than it was then.

By the time you wait for a bus there?s only a few minutes in the time difference for walking or taking the bus from East Dulwich station. Walk up Greendale, listen to birds and no stress from driving / parking. My husband has walked to his last two hospital appointments (he was working from home at the time and was out of contact for the same or even less time)

Just to say there is a private carpark just where the garden centre used to be years ago which I had forgotten about. The ex garden centre car park is now some kind of private car park. I was on a bus the other day going down to Camberwell and saw a bit of a scuffle with people arguing and getting out of their cars in the middle of the Denmark Hill junction!

Just to add - if you don't mind a little walk last time I went to Kings the streets just after Ruskin Park opposite fox on the hill are only restricted for a couple of hours to stop commuters parking there.

Sorry, don't know exactly what the timings are, but it might work, depending on your appointment time.

• 3 weeks later...