Online Estate Agents

welshio

Hi,

I have a flat in East London that I?m planning to sell imminently and I was thinking about using an online agent like Purple Bricks to keep the commission fees down. Does anyone have any experience with these sorts of businesses and any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi!

I was in exactly your position, did my research and found Strike, who?s USP is that you can sell your house for free. I?m currently in the conveyancing process and so far could not fault them- they make their money with add-ons and commission but if you?re willing to DIY then you really can do it for free.

I paid for professional photos through them (which I am very pleased with) but other than that have paid nothing. I conducted all the viewings myself, wrote my own description etc. But they got me up on Rightmove and zoopla which is all I wanted and after a week and a half and 15 viewings I was under offer.

All I would say is that their video valuation call was rather on the high end- I had a couple of other valuations from local high street estate agents and went for the mid point.

Feel free to private message if you want any more details. Good luck with your sale!

Archived