Plumber recommendation

Linzi_77

And another recommendation for Niko. So far he's moved my washing machine, including running new pipes and unblocked a sink that had been bunged up for ages. I'm just booking him to fully reseal our shower and make our radiators work. Great work at a great price. Matt

another recommendation for Niko, he came today and mended a loo leak, a radiator leak and checked toilet flush. On a previous visit he saved the day at very short notice re a washing machine that had secretly been leaking under the floor. Very reassuring and a saviour at short notice!

I would like to wholehearted confirm all of the above, Niko has been an absolute star the last couple of weeks fixing a leaking toilet and sink, replumbing wastes, taps etc. always accommoding outside of office hours which is a great help when we are at work all day. And to top it all he is a thoroughly nice guy. Thank you Niko.

Having read all the positive feedback I sent a text to Niko who quickly replied and visited the same day in the evening to clear a blocked sink. He was friendly, very professional and offered sound advice. Not only did he clear the blockage but also sorted out the pressure on the cold water tap which others had failed to do. I would thoroughly recommend him, knows his trade inside out and is reliable as well as being reasonable. Thats a rare combination these days! Many thanks Niko.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, Niko the plumber here. Over the weekend, I am sorry to report my smart phone decided enough is enough, unfortunately taking with it all my phone memory,

This means contacts, appointments etc are temporarily (so they tell me) gone. Due to the severity of the meltdown, only a forensic extractor can help me now. If those two words tickle you in any way, then please do not hesitate in contacting me, as you may be able to assist or help me, which would be greatly appreciated.

Realistically, after trying many avenues including the maker, and everybody saying no, I too is having a meltdown!

In the meantime, as the phone needs sending away, this will inconvenience all new and old customers who booked for appointments this and possibly next week with me. Depending on time taken for memory extraction and return. I am very sorry for this inconvenience and hope you read this message. If you are one of these customers please contact me as soon as possible. I am on the usual number - 07818607583. Everyone else nothing has changed, please feel free to call even for advice.

I would also like to take this opportunity to add thanks to everybody who over the years has taken the effort to post comments on my behalf. I thank you all for taking the time to write, very much appreciated, and everything taken on board.

Once again, anyone affected by my phone memory issue, please accept my apologies and call me.

Thanks for reading this.

Cheers

Niko

Archived