Gone. IKEA Mikael office desk

vahn

IKEA Mikael desk on wheels with extending keyboard drawer and bottom shelf, FREE. Perfect for a home office.

Dimensions: 77l x 50w x 76h. Original Instructions included in case you want to take down.

One of the cheap IKEA plastic wheels came away so I've replaced with sturdy metal castors.

Pick up from Peckham Rye.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Dulwich Hamlet women’s team have been promoted 
    • Hi my friend lost his Motorola with a brown case. we think somewhere in Sydenham woods. Anyone seen it ? Kind thanks Andy.
    • Does anyone know why the palm tree on the East Dulwich roundabout - end of Lordship Lane & East Dulwich Road - is covered in what appears to be shiny wrapping paper? I wasn't sure if this had been done to protect the plant - seems unlikely - or as a joke - possibly. I'm worried it might damage the plant.  I was going to check with Southwark to see if they know anything about it but thought someone on here might. Thanks  
    • Thanks everyone, it was a high scoring season in general, I only finished 15th overall, I'm sure Parky finished in the top 10 with less points. The overall leader won by 19 points and  I was 38 points behind them. You can see the top of the table if you click on the square tab with the double left pointing arrows at the bottom of the score page on the left hand side.  Euros start on 14th June so keep an eye out for log-in details.     Week 36 points...   Week 36 table...  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In