Where has the clothes stall on North Cross road gone?

I need to swap a dress I bought a few Saturdays ago at the little clothes stall on North Cross Road but I went at 10.30am 2 weeks ago and no sign and today she is not there either (although neither are the other stalls!)

She usually uses the front courtyard of a white house on North Cross Road and I have noticed that this house is up for sale so perhaps the house owner has stopped leasing the space...

Has anyone seen the stall recently and if she has moved does anyone know where else she sells?

Many thanks

Hi there, I think the person you are talking about is called Clare, she also runs a stall on Northcote Road in Clapham up the far end away from the Junction which is her main stall, might be worth popping over there on a Saturday.

She wasn't there again this Saturday - I am presuming she may have ditched her East Dulwich stall - anyone seen her recently in Clapham or have her number? Wouldn't want to trek over there for no joy - Clapham scares me.......

I drove past and she wasn't in her usual spot in the yard of the white house.....yes, it is on the left as you go towards Lordship Lane...maybe she has moved along the road. Will have a proper look this Sat - thanks.