Experienced nanny available

F-lam

Hey Everyone,

I would like to offer my nannying service for the summer for any parents in need of help!

My name is Fiona, I?m currently working in an SEN school as a Teacher?s Assistant and have previously worked in mainstream schools from nursery, Early Years - Secondary School, so I have worked with different children from a range of year groups. I also have experience with working with babies as I have worked on an adhoc basis with a family with a baby/infant. During lockdown I worked with a 5 year old girl who needed help daily with doing school work from home and online.

I worked as a full time nanny for a local family with a 5 year old girl, during the winter lockdown. In this role, I had many responsibilities, including supporting her with her online learning. I brought passion and creativity to this role, as it was difficult for the girl to adjust to lockdown, and school without her peers.

Having worked in many schools over the past 4 years, I have developed my understanding of the need for positive working relationships with both the children and the parents when working alongside families. I have worked with children from all different backgrounds with different needs and abilities.

I do not drive, however I currently live in Brockley and went to school on Telegraph Hill so I know the area well especially Peckham and East Dulwich, having spent a lot of my time growing up around there.

Ideally I can work 4-5 days a week Monday-Friday but can be flexible with these days and times, I also have references available on request and I am DBS checked on the update service yearly.

If you would like to email me instead of private message my email is: [email protected]

Archived