Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Or just cut it up. They are easily replaced. The danger is theft from the account using the card. Cutting it up and otherwise destroying it deals with that.
    • A welcome addition to Lordship Lane is Chi Chinese restaurant. Not sure it’s new anymore but we tried before and went on our third attempt yesterday so new to us.    I think this will become a regular when we want Chinese. Though maybe not on a Friday/Saturday as they had space but we went somewhere else when they told us about the wait for food.    We returned for lunch and will be back. The food was tasty. Although it wasn’t marked on the menu that I took in the Singapore noodles were spicy which isn’t always the case. Based on what we had I’d say if something should be spicy it probably will be.    Portions were good and prices reasonable - 2 starters, a quarter duck, Singapore noodles and Jasmine tea for lunch for 2 = £67
    • They are now with the dog warden so hopefully will be reunited with their owner - thanks!
    • There aren’t specific dog parks here, but there are parks for everyone that are fenced.  Dulwich Park has certain areas where dogs can be let off lead, as does Peckham Rye and Brockwell Park.  There are a lot of parks in general in SE London.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In