Business?

qwertyas

Hi all,

I am a local resident on the Herne Hill/Dulwich border and have been for over 20 years now. I am extremely fond of the area, and am delighted with the development over the last few years.

I am however looking to invest in a new business in the area and wanted to put this out to the community to see if you had any ideas/preferences as to what you think the area needs. I do not want to step on the toes of any other local business, and am keen to help the area develop the way it has been.

What do YOU think our area needs? What are we lacking?

Look forward to your responses.

A place where you can take your children to learn something new everyday. Something for adults and kids, activity planing that would be in house and elsewhere .

There are so many activities that would fill the communities wants and needs, and so many professionals in the area that would be willing to take an hour or two out of their lives to pass on some knowledge you would be spoilt for choices.

I for one would be happy to teach basic DIY

Or like steveo said "a brothel" :P

Archived