NEW: The Scented Book Club Thursday 4th November 6.30 - 7.30pm Oru Space, Lordship Lane

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share the details on a new fun and informal event called The Scented Book Club starting next week: Thursday 4th November, 6.30-7.30pm at Oru Space, 20 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich. I?ll be hosting the event together with amazing local writer, editor, and self-confessed bookworm Corinna Silk.

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-scented-book-club-tickets-197104162857

Venue: the beautiful Wellness Studio on the G/F at Oru - there is limited capacity, so please book quickly, while tickets are still available!

Date: Thursday 4 November, 6.30-7.30pm

About the event: Let us take you on a blend of literary and aromatic discovery as we guide you through the scents and stories that create a magical journey of memories, emotion, and wellbeing at this evening event.

You?ll have the chance to experience a series of specially selected essential oils and their therapeutic benefits, alongside listening to a curated selection of excerpts from literary gems.

The evening begins with a welcome botanical cocktail or mocktail and includes the chance to discover four pure essential oils and an aromatherapy blend, to learn about their therapeutic and spiritual benefits, and have them paired with readings that bottle the essence of stories from classic and contemporary writing.

Your hosts: this event is hosted by Emily Muffett and Corinna Silk. Emily is a clinical aromatherapist, scent expert and member of the International Federation of Aromatherapists. She is also founder of AIRA Therapy, an artisan aromatherapy studio here in East Dulwich. Corinna Silk is a writer and editor with many years of experience covering subjects as diverse as football, to poker and television, but whose first love is, and will always be, literary fiction.

Each ticket includes your welcome drink plus an AIRA Therapy Flower Moon Aromatherapy Oil (5ml) for bath & body to take home.

Health & Safety: aromatherapy is a wonderful holistic therapy and has many therapeutic benefits, but essential oils are not suitable for everyone all the time. Due to the essential oils featuring in this event, it is not recommended for pregnant women; children under 10 years of age; or for those with severe or acute health conditions, including epilepsy.

Book soon! With just a week to go, tickets are limited and selling fast.

I hope you can join us,

Emily

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share the details on a new fun and informal event called The Scented Book Club starting next week: Thursday 4th November, 6.30-7.30pm at Oru Space, 20 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich. I?ll be hosting the event together with amazing local writer, editor, and self-confessed bookworm Corinna Silk.

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-scented-book-club-tickets-197104162857

Venue: the beautiful Wellness Studio on the G/F at Oru - there is limited capacity, so please book quickly, while tickets are still available!

Date: Thursday 4 November, 6.30-7.30pm

About the event: Let us take you on a blend of literary and aromatic discovery as we guide you through the scents and stories that create a magical journey of memories, emotion, and wellbeing at this evening event.

You?ll have the chance to experience a series of specially selected essential oils and their therapeutic benefits, alongside listening to a curated selection of excerpts from literary gems.

The evening begins with a welcome botanical cocktail or mocktail and includes the chance to discover four pure essential oils and an aromatherapy blend, to learn about their therapeutic and spiritual benefits, and have them paired with readings that bottle the essence of stories from classic and contemporary writing.

Your hosts: this event is hosted by Emily Muffett and Corinna Silk. Emily is a clinical aromatherapist, scent expert and member of the International Federation of Aromatherapists. She is also founder of AIRA Therapy, an artisan aromatherapy studio here in East Dulwich. Corinna Silk is a writer and editor with many years of experience covering subjects as diverse as football, to poker and television, but whose first love is, and will always be, literary fiction.

Each ticket includes your welcome drink plus an AIRA Therapy Flower Moon Aromatherapy Oil (5ml) for bath & body to take home.

Health & Safety: aromatherapy is a wonderful holistic therapy and has many therapeutic benefits, but essential oils are not suitable for everyone all the time. Due to the essential oils featuring in this event, it is not recommended for pregnant women; children under 10 years of age; or for those with severe or acute health conditions, including epilepsy.

Book soon! With just a week to go, tickets are limited and selling fast.

I hope you can join us,

Emily

Archived