Her + Earth - a new value-based/sustainable marketplace

Her+Earth

Hi, I live in Dulwich and would love to share my new business with you all!​

​We are Her + Earth, a value-based/sustainable marketplace and spotlighting space, run by myself and my sister Alicia. We work with local suppliers and businesses, alongside others from the UK to provide the best sustainable products.

We sell everything from bamboo toiletries, to sustainable sanitary products; from eco homeware and gifts, to ethical children?s toys and clothes.

We have also passed the mic to incredible guest writers, who feature in our weekly spotlight, speaking about the pressing issues of the day, as well as highlighting positive change stories from around the world. We cover everything from going through menopause, to climate justice and indigenous rights. We have an upcoming article next week on how to shop ethically for Christmas as a busy parent, something we hope you will find helpful.

We advocate issues we fundamentally believe in, pushing values, missions, and visions from women around the world. We?re sisters creating a Her and Earth sisterhood.

​We'd love it if you'd drop by our site - www.herandearth.com, check us out, give us some feedback and pass onto any friends or family who may use us for gifts over Christmas!! I have added a discount code for 15% off, just use EDM15 and also applied free local delivery for postcodes SE21, SE22, SE23 and SE24

Olivia

Her + Earth

www.HerAndEarth.com - use code EDM15 for 15% off!

Archived