Feline Behaviourist & Cat Sitter {Winter Bookings!}

TWB Cat Sitter

Heads up, lovely regulars & potential clients!

The Wingless Bird is currently available & caring for the little lions of East Dulwich & Village throughout the Christmas holidays! Requests are flooding in fast, so please do book early to prevent disappointment.

As your local professional feline behaviourist & cat sitter, I?ve been guiding my clients through seasonal newsletters, as well as helpful tips, tricks & facts over www . Instagram.com/the.wingless.bird please feel free to follow to keep updated & learn all that there is to know about providing the highest quality of care. As for questions &/or concerns regarding missing cats, newborn kittens or behavioural issues, please forward to info @ the wingless bird . com or submit to my official website www . the wingless bird . com .

Personal, professional & situated in the heart of East Dulwich, The Wingless Bird is an exclusive cat sitting service which tailors to the individual needs of you & your cat. The Wingless Bird is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, using over 10 years of experience working alongside shelters like The Celia Hammond Animal Trust, whilst maintaining the most competitive rates to date. Through an exceptional interest in working with timid, feral & cat colonies The Wingless Bird services can & have been particularly beneficial to those who have rescued &/or nervous cats & cats with a troubled history.

The Wingless Bird is a registered professional London pet sitter, based in East Dulwich, providing home visits, as a stress-free alternative to catteries. Feline First Aid certified & DBS checked, with a higher education in feline behaviour.

Whether you are on holiday, in hospital or suffering a disability, busy or away for lengthy periods of time, at home & need extra support... The Wingless Bird will provide the undivided care & attention that every cat needs.

The Wingless Bird is registered on Google Business & Facebook with 5 star ratings.

Hindmans Rd, SE22 9NQ.

• 2 weeks later...