smithfield/billingsgate

Hello... I am now working on my own and not with Markymarket(still in regular contact)

I go to the markets almost everyday, so please don't hesitate to give me a go...

Forerib of beef is great value at the smithfield this week ?12/kg - great for that mothers day roast...

Welsh Lamb is ?11/kg for leg and ?8/kg for chops. Pork is generally ?5/kg. Chicken breasts ?7/kg.

Twin duck breasts ?6.(smoked ?8) Great 1.5kg cornfed chickens ?5 each ... might be the best buy!

vv good lean steak mince ?7/kg. Rabbit ?5/kg. Pigeon ?3 each. Great bacon ?11/kg.Fabulous steaks ribeye is a favourite of mine.

Everything is there just ask and make it my problem to source the best available. All fish is great at billingsgate

small skate, smoked haddock,monkfish, great whole salmon fillets around 1.5kg ?20. Crab ?5each,

mussels ?5/kg, clams, king prawns. Either PM or txt 07741106009. No order too small.

Cheers Guy

Hi Everyone.

I am off to both markets tonight and tomorrow night for Friday / weekend deliveries

Small wings of skate,Dover sole, Cod , Salmon all great at Billinsgate.. Inc Salt Cod and

Small Halibut. Great Pork ?5/kg - chops,joints or bellies. Chicken ?5 cornfed. Lamb chops ?9/kg

or leg of lamb ?11/kg. Ribeye ?18/kg Fillet ?22/kg. Brilliant Topside ?10/kg.

Also great lamb shanks, chicken livers, bacon... Steaks burgers ?1.50 each...

Venison, goat...pigeon, quail.. Lean steak mince ?7/kg,

PM or txt 07741106009

Cheers Guy

Hi All,

A few spare bits from the market today all fresh and can be delivered anytime Sat.(or poss today)

Fore rib beef 3kg ?40, 2x 1kg of lean lamb mince ?7/kg. 1 x 1kg Lean steak mince ?7/kg

Sushi class Tuna 1 Kg approx ?20. Pack of 2x duck breasts ?8.Streaky Bacon ?6/kg and

Smoked & unsmoked back bacon ?7/kg

Txt 07741106009 or PM

Cheers Guy

Hi everyone.

thankyou for your positive responses. Like I've said before I am trying to bulid a business so please don't hesitate

to give me a go no matter how small the order. I am gobsmacked at the prices in the supermarkets for meat and fish,

and lets be honest the quality isn't great.... for example I can buy great ribeye steak for ?18/kg. M&S are ?40/kg!!!

Rack of Lamb is ?20/kg... again M&S is ?36/kg. Also everyday produce is great value.... and vv good quality.

Cornfed chicken ?6...lean steak mince ?7/kg. Regarding fish.... I was shocked that smoked mackeral is ?17+/kg..in sainsbury..I can buy whole fish for ?5each and they are beautiful and fresh. kg of mussels ?5... 250gwhite crab meat ?7.50....Just ask.... make it my problem to find the best and I will deliver....Cheers Guy 07741106009

Hi everyone

Off to the market again this thursday night/fridaymorning. Smoked mackeral is great at billingsgate

2 fish for ?10. 250g white crab meat ?8.50. sEA bASS ?4 each. Mussels ?5/kg.

Belly of Pork hasnt been praised on the forum but had lots of txt's... fantastic crackling guaranteed...

?5/kg. Topside also great ?9/kg. Pigeon ?2 each... Large Lamb shanks ?4each. Beautiful corn fed.chickens ?5each

Also buy black feather chickens ?9each. Chicken livers ?4/kg.... Also smoked vension, chicken and duck...

Just ask.. Deliveries Thursday onwards Txt 07741106009 or PM Cheers Guy

Hello.. Just wanted to praise the wonderful service and meat and fish we have received from Guy over the last few weeks... I've had some amazing scallops, great chicken legs, the freshest smoked cod and mackerel and the best piece of pork belly that we roasted at the weekend, and had (according to my brother!) the best crackling he's ever had!

His prices are very reasonable too, and its great getting a delivery to your door when it's convenient for you!

Do try him out.. He's an asset to our area!

Hi everyone, I have a few bits going spare that I brought this morning from Smithfield and Billingsgate:

half rack of lamb ?8

6 corn fed chicken supremes ?8 for all 6

2 chickens 1.4kg ?5

1 kilo lean steak mince ?7

2 pieces of pork belly 1.5kg ?8 each

1.5kg pork honey and mustard sausages ?8 per kilo

1kg back bacon, smoked and unsmoked ?5

King prawns, uncooked, .5kg ?8

500g tuna sushi standard ?12

1kg rib eye steak ?20

PM or text me on 077411 06009 if you would like any of the above delivery anytime over the weekend.

Cheers Guy

Hi Ben,

Sorry all sold saturday... I am off to Market during this week so please order some fresh meat/fish

if you would like to give my service ago.... welsh lamb is fantastic for an easter roast. Legs ?11/kg.

Chops ?9/kg and great French trimming racks ?14/kg. Pork belly ?5/kg.. brillant beef - forerib ?14/kg,

topside ?10/kg. Whole salmon sides ?20...Monkfish tails ?18/kg Tuna ?18/kg.Small turbot ?18/kg

Txt 07741106009 / PM to order or ask questions. It is all bought to order so v .fresh and best quality

Cheers Guy

HI EVERYONE..

I am doing a billinsgate run tonight, if anyone would like fish for Easter.

All extremely fresh.. Live crab ?12/kg, lobster ?18/kg, scallops in shell ?3each

White crab meat ?10/kg, prepped scallops 0.70p each. Smoked Mackeral ?8/KG,

undyed smoked haddock ?11/kg. Whole sides of salmon ?15each (1kg). Bag Mussels ?5/kg,

great small clams ideal for pasta dishes ?10/kg. King Prawns ?16/kg, Tiger prawns ?24/kg.

Sushi standard Tuna ?18/kg or monkfish tails ?18/kg. 400g sEA bass ?6each.

Basically everything just ask... even buy 200g packs of smoked salmon off cuts which are

great value ?2.50. or escorgots (12) ready in garlic ?6... PM OR TXT 07741106009

GUY

Archived