Extendable dinning table dark wood

esmile

Selling our much loved dining table.

It?s extendable - it opens out and doubles in size not the type with fold down sides meaning it works brilliantly as a smaller table for everyday and then can open out larger.

It has a handy drawer too.

Measurements:

110 x 125 cm large

124 x 55 cm small

76cm total height

60cm is the drawer level

It is vintage and could do with a little TLC but overall solid condition.

Looking for ?50. Open to offers

Collection nunhead SE15 3BZ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Thanks  for the reminder nellie. Have today received two letters dated February 2024. Heading down to Highshore Road tomorrow to see if there's anything for us. I'm getting obsessive about missing/late arriving bills since having our phone and broadband cut off when we hadn't received (so hadn't paid) a bill from BT that had been posted to us. I now keep a note in my diary of when the various utility bills are expected, and phoning them when I think something is due, invariably they say the bill has been sent out. It shouldn't be so hard.
    • He’ll need to apply to building control if he’s removing a chimney breast, as that has to be signed off once the work is done. Make sure the joists for your floor are extended to full width of the room once the chimney breast is removed. Ours weren’t (by the previous owner when they removed the chimney breast in the kitchen) and the floor above was dipping by a few inches. 
    • Chimney breast removal definitely requires party wall agreement and if yours above is not being removed it will require steels to support the chimney breast above.  You should consult your own party wall surveyor and serve notices on your neighbour and they will be liable for the cost of your surveyor.  Also worth contacting the southwark building regs inspector for advice as removing a load bearing wall also requires steels to support the walls above and will require building regs. Has your neighbour shown you the plans to show how they are going to support your walls above?
    • I live in a flat. My downstairs neighbour is having various work done including: Chimney breast removal (mine would stay) Internal wall removal (it's a supporting wall and mine is above) Knocking down of external walls that support mine and adding extension. He says his surveyor said this doesn't need a party wall survey because we don't share any party walls. Three surveyors I spoke to said the chimney breasts at a minimum do (party structure). Is there specific law I can quote on this? And if not, what do I do next? (Flats are leasehold, he has permission from them for external work, not sure about internal). He doesn't have council planning consent for the chimney or internal walls.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In