FOUND

Ronnijade

Our cat Marmite has decided to go walkabouts again. This time we haven?t seen him for almost a week and I?m now beginning to get concerned. He goes off for days on end quite frequently but not usually for this long. The last time he was missing he was found in the cemetery at the end of Hillcourt Road (the road he?s missing from) so I?m wondering if he could be somewhere close to there. He?s a big (not fat, but BIG, as seen in the attached picture. He is the one on the left) male cat who is neutered. Black and white and usually has a few scratches on his nose from his run ins with other tom cats. Aside from that he?s very friendly, responds to ?Marmite? and is quite vocal. If you?ve seen him/do see him please hold onto him and please contact me on 07914693059 and I?ll be right there to collect him. Thank you :(

• 4 weeks later...

Getting a little worried that he was out on NYE with all the noise about and could have been spooked off even further than he already is. PLEASE check your sheds etc. We miss him a lot. :(

If you?ve taken him in please do the right thing and let us know. We?re terribly worried.

He?s returned home again today! Missing for over two weeks and hasn?t lost any weight at all?

We?re so glad he?s back but just want to reiterate that Marmite has a home. He?ll be on house arrest for as long as we can keep him inside but when he does inevitably make his next big escape, PLEASE DO NOT FEED HIM OR TAKE HIM IN. He is a well fed and well looked after cat, and there must be a reason that every time we let him outside, he disappears for weeks at a time.

Thanks.

singalto Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I bought a collar for one of my cats which said:

> ?please do not feed me? on it?

Fair enough but collars can get stuck on trees and strangle cats. Extreme but something Id rather not do!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TWB Wrote:

> A solid routine & daily enrichment is what your

> cats are in need of.

>

> Kindest,

> Heather {The Wingless Bird

> - Feline Behaviourist & Cat Sitter}

🤔 And how do you reckon I give my cats, a notoriously independent animal, a ?routine?? I avoid letting them out as much as I can after one of them was hit by a car last year, so that?s out of the question.

They also have plenty of ?daily enrichment? in the form of countless toys and cuddles, so no, Heather, they don?t NEED anything. My cats are plenty happy and healthy.

roxie99 Wrote:

> .

By you continuing to bump this post with nonsensical input like this, you?re just putting it back to the top and stopping other lost pets getting attention.

I?ve amended the title now but Jesus Christ guys, get a grip.