Maths tutor

chupa123

• 2 months later...

Hi chupa123,

Thank you for getting in touch. We do still have spaces available and we offer tuition in the following subjects, English, Maths and Science and also support with reading and phonics. In addition, we also run well-being workshops to build confidence, helping children to build resilience and the mindset to support their academic journey.

Our prices start from ?20 an hour for group sessions and ?25 for 1-2-1. However, we offer discounted rates which means that you could receive up to 50% discount on costs, depending on your circumstances. We take into consideration income if you are in receipt of benefits for example. I would like to book a consultation to establish your needs, everything is quite personalised in what we do and we work with parents to put a plan in place and share it with the tutor which is then reviewed termly.

I have availability during the week and if you send some times and days that would work for you I can arrange a callback. I have included a lady called Chanel you will book in a call back at a suitable time that suits. We are currently offering free sessions for Science on Wednesday from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

You can email me at [email protected]

Tel: 07510 869430