Long-ish-haired female tabby cat missing - SE15

spaniard

Our cat hasn't been home for about a week and it's not like her. She's an old girl that doesn't go too far from home these days and won't even jump up to the window by herself, so we're hoping someone has inadvertently enticed her into their home nearby with an offer of food, having seen her out on a rainy day. If so, it's likely to be around Stuart, Cheltenham, Reynolds or Borland roads.

I'm trying to find a half decent photo as all the ones I have are from side, back or above... typically, not one decent photo of her!

She does happen to have a weird circular mark above her right eye, somewhat like a boil.

If you see her please have someone message on here! Many thanks in advance!

(Second photo is only really a little better)

Hi, I saw a cat slowly wandering down Copleston Rd tonight from my upstairs window. I couldn't be sure it is this one as it was dark but I noted the face shape and it appeared to be very similar. I did go out to check it was ok but she must of gone into hiding in one of my neighbours gardens.

Hi, I saw a cat slowly wandering down Copleston Rd tonight from my upstairs window. I couldn't be sure it is this one as it was dark but I noted the face shape and it appeared to be very similar with the tufty fur. I did go out to check it was ok but it must of gone into hiding in one of my neighbours gardens.

• 2 weeks later...