Plumber wanted

Hi, did you find anyone? I can recommend Paul Clancy who came to me within an hour to look at my broken washing machine. He didn't charge for the call out and didn't try to talk me into having it fixed when I am actually better off getting a new one. I will definitely use him again. His number is 07974 755732.

• 3 weeks later...
Once again I'd like to thank Paul the plumber 07974 755732 for helping my Tennant at the weekend when her boiler went down! Even thou it was a bank holiday he managed to come to our rescue and get the boiler up and running again. It ended up being really simple and he only had to top up the pressure. Further more he didn't want to charge and said that I just give him a drink, what ever I was happy with! Thanks again Paul and keep up the good work.

Paul the plumber 07974 755732

Just wanted to thank Paul the plumber for getting my heating back on in this very cold weather

Paul was recommended to me some time ago by a relation of my wife's, and I am glad that I kept his number

He was professional and arrived when he said he would, I could not fault him, his work or his prices.

Thanks once again Paul.

• 6 months later...

Archived