Lloyds pharmacy

lindylou

I don't understand what is going on here. Since August there have been problems with my prescriptions. It's constant. I was in a huge queue the other day waiting for my pain medication. My prescription was put in the previous week. After waiting for 40 minutes in the queue I was told "sorry your medication isn't in stock, would you like to wait or do you want your prescription back". I opted for the latter and tooky prescription to Davis Chemist on Crossthaite Avenue. My medication was there the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Would just like to bump this up.

What is going on with this pharmacy. The queues are very long anytime of day. This is fine but when you get to the front they tell you to come back 30 mins later or tomorrow.

This time, I opted for tomorrow as I had already waited 30 minutes queueing, so my friend went to collect my prescription and apparently they don?t have it on the system. They had it the other day?so what?s happened?!

I now have 1 day of my prescription left and can?t leave the house due to having tested positive. Have tried to call them but they don?t answer the phone, have tried to phone DMC, they have also switched their phones off.

They were closed earlier owing to staff shortage due to Covid according to sign on the door.

They are also out of stock of LFTs.

I would try the pharmacies on Lordship Lane (one close to Kanella cafe nr M&S food, one by the roundabout near Just Williams and the florists and another near ED station on Melbourne Grove which I have always found excellent).

Lloyds seem to have given up. They seem to have had staff shortages since at least mid-December but they can't ALL have had Covid for the last four weeks, surely? Huge queues outside every time I go past and they're 'closed for lunch' every day (what is this, rural France?). Sign up saying staff shortages but they appear to have hired someone to just sit in a chair and tell the queue that only three people can come in at a time. Prescription service in complete disarray. I'm assuming it must be under new management as I've never seen it so bad. Please someone get a grip!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived