Sue Gray report is out

Sue

JohnL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> He's off to Eastern Europe and Russia with Liz

> Truss tomorrow apparently

>

To be laughed at I?m assuming. I?d not be surprised if ?The Truss? (her nickname for herself πŸ™„) shoves BJ in front of and under a tank.

Hopefully πŸ™πŸ»

JohnL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Truss will now be working from home after testing

> Covid positive - so its Boris alone.

>

> https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/31/l

> iz-truss-tests-positive-for-covid-after-speaking-i

> n-packed-commons

Haaaa! Not even the ?plane for government business? smugery could protect her.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• It's usually if your property is adjoining or very close to the property where work is being done. As others have stated, chimney breast removal and structural walls removal definitely require your consent and your neighbour will be responsible for paying your party wall surveyors fees. They probably don't want to pay additional money but that's the law so the law is on your side. It's a safeguard at the end of the day and if you want to quote the law at your neighbour to make them take responsibility I would get a solicitors letter (few hundred pounds but money well spent as property worth a lot and a lot can go wrong with building work so best to cover yourself). https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/preventing-and-resolving-disputes-in-relation-to-party-walls/the-party-wall-etc-act-1996-explanatory-booklet you may find usefulΒ 
    • Good luck and look after you and your families future.Β  X let us know what happens if you can.Β 
    • Thank you, yes I'm going to contact the freeholder about the building insurance.
    • Try mediation. If you can afford to do so yourself, then do so.Β  Β It will make life much more pleasant for all of you.Β Β 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In
Γ—
Γ—