Long haired cat has gone AWOL

satsuma

Hi All,

My wife and I are new to the area, live on Crawthew Grove and our little cat has gone missing. We haven't been here long, so he's probably a bit confused and doesn't know where he is :(

He is microchipped, so that's something, but if you have seen him at at all then it would be appreciated if you could please let me know.

Thanks.

Good Afternoon!

East Dulwich is a very feline-friendly location for your lovely house lion to find himself in.

How long has he been kept indoors to acclimate to his new home before allowing him to venture out?

& Has he been given access to the streets, or is he more likely to be in the safety of back gardens?

I carry a microchip reader on my person

& live close by in the North Cross Road area.

The best times to search will be early mornings & late evenings when there's much less activity on the streets.

https://www.doxdirect.com/help/free-missing-pet-posters/ will print & send missing posters free of charge.

Does he respond to a name or a particular sound?

Kindest,

Heather { The Wingless Bird

- Feline Behaviourist & Cat Sitter }

Hi Heather,

That's really kind of you, thank you for getting in touch :)

We kept him in for 4 days, which I know isn't long enough and in retrospect we should have held out against his will, but he was going pretty potty and destroying the house and furniture being kept inside! He did go out and come back a few days and nights, so we were quite comfortable-ish he knew how to get back.

The house has a catflap into the back garden, but there are parts from the neighbours' gardens where he could potentially have got out onto the street.

Fingers crossed that he's ok, hopefully he shows up sooner or later.

Thanks again!