WANTED: additional furniture for Ukrainian Refugee - THANK YOU

duettchen

Dear kind people of ED (and beyond),

We feel very privileged to be able to provide a spare (small) bedroom to a 20yr old Ukrainian woman.

While we are waiting for her visa to be approved, we are trying to get her room ready for her.

I know many people want to help, so just putting out a little list of what we think would help us.

- small bed side table

- chest of draws

- clothing rail

- small desk

- lamp shade

- rug

- mirror

- anything I clearly have forgotten to think about

No clothes please.

Will be taking it one step at a time and please do not be offended if I don?t take you up on an offer.

Thank you.

REE* golden mirror, white desk and coffee tableattachment new

Posted by Lunk123 Today, 11:53AM

Collection only.

Coffee table IKEA [www.ikea.com]

White desk IKEA [www.ikea.com] (one side is damaged, see picture)

Gold mirror

Attachments: AD73BED5-3F66-4A35-A7D3-0DD12222457F.jpeg (133.5KB) 660F4CD4-D605-4933-B51B-5C8AB061142A.jpeg (179.3KB) 12A5EF03-64F1-4E8B-AEE9-3F2E09853A14.jpeg (133.5KB)

Dear all,

Thank you for all your valuable comments and generous offers.

I have the pure basics covered now and wanted to express my appreciation to you all.

Fantastic, it has been great to see that people really do care.

Thank you ED Forum!

Also if you are in a similar situation, please feel free to get in touch. I have already made contact with local people this way and it would be good to create a little network locally to share advice and experience.

Archived