Holiday in Turkey. Help.

ad2000

We've been to a few resort towns in Turkey. Our favourite is Side for the history and fab beaches but I think it's too hot (and dependant on where you go) quite popular with Russians and Germans. For younger children and a very laid back family feel (also quite popular with Turkish holiday makers) is Chalis (nr Fethiye). You can always catch the dolmish (sp?) to Olu Duniz (and would recommend a visit or two - you have to pay a daily entrance fee to the better beach here though). We also went on a few great tours to a fantastic gorge (forgot name) and a boat trip. Fantastic fun for all on both excursions. We've always booked apartments through Holiday Lettings as we prefer to travel independently so I'm afraid I can't recommend hotels or packages. Enjoy! I love Turkey.

• 2 weeks later...
We stayed at the azur hotel in cirali last year and it was excellent. They have some 2 bed bungalows which are ideal when travelling with children. V kiddy friendly and lots if other children running around, esp good at dinner time :)