Bus Gate?..

Who is the genius who decided to paint huge ?BUS GATE? signs in the road, notably in Burbage Road? There is no bus or even a bus route and I cannot see a gate.Is this a ploy to deceive innocent, confused motorists even more than usual, and top up Southwark?s coffers to enable them to close even more roads? I think we should be told.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I have just briefly spoken to somebody I know very slightly who was standing in Ulverscroft Road apparently in some distress. I asked him if he was alright. He said he didn't want to talk to someone he didn't know very well, and that the situation was complicated. I don't want to give any details which may identify him, except that he was an older man, but I am posting this here in case anybody is looking for him. He headed towards North Cross Road. If anybody who is aware of the situation wants me to delete this post, please PM me.
    • Looking for approximately 4 slabs please.
    • Oooh something I thought I'd like from the Tories, getting rid of Mickey Mouse degrees - hopefully starting with PPE Cameron, Truss, Suank, Hunt, Hilton, Hague and the like But looking at the wiki list, there are many Labour and other MPs and some I actually have some respect for.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Oxford_people_with_PPE_degrees  Have a look at the list, it may surprise you
    • Very pleased with the job Archie and his colleague did on our overgrown garden. They were punctual, courteous, reasonably priced and gave good advice. Highly recommended. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In