Pilates for All - Introductory Offer

dollym

Hello!

Pilates offers variety in your exercise routine through matwork, physio balls, and studio equipment.

My clients range in age, fitness levels and I am qualified to give ante and post natal instruction.

I offer both matwork (performed on the floor) and equipment instruction from both my home studio and at clients' homes and workplaces. My studio provides a personal, private and non-competitive environment in which to exercise.

The studio equipment is a very effective and fun way to strengthen and lengthen muscles and is suitable from beginners to advanced levels, (including ante and post natal). If you already take mat classes, then the studio equipment can help to enhance your performance or simply prepare you for starting mat classes.

Curious?......I am offering a Introductory, 45 minute 1:1 sessions on the Reformer equipment for ?30. A postural assessment and appropriate exercise advice will also be included.

If you are interested in having personal or groups classes at your home, introductory discounts are also available.

More information about pilates can be found at www.bodycontrolpilates.com and on my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/pilatesform, or simply get in touch by email - [email protected].

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Archived