Experienced training teacher available for summer nannying

Hey everyone,

I'd like to offer my summer nannying services. A bit about me - I'm a 24 year-old student, undertaking a BA in Primary Education with qualified teacher status, so in a year I'll be a teacher! I'm very passionate about children and child development, especially in the early years (aged 0-5).

I?m looking for a job over my summer break, which begins w/c 9th May. I?m looking specifically for 2 full days a week, specifically Tuesday and Wednesday if possible, although I am flexible on the days. I?ve got 10 years of experience in all types of childcare - I've worked in nurseries, schools and nannied children aged 9 months up to 12 y/o. I have newborn experience through nursery (baby room experience). I also have 2 years of studying and working as a training teacher in local Early Years? settings.

I grew up in Honor Oak Park, so although I don't drive, I am very proficient at getting around the area. I am now based in Brockley. I've used the ED forum to get multiple amazing nanny jobs that I've absolutely loved, so I know this community is a great place to start.

I have plenty of excellent references, available on request. I am DBS checked and have a paediatric first aid qualification.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Nina

Email: [email protected]

Archived