Traditional 3 Drawer Storage Cabinet Cupboard Console Sideboard

andypandy

Wonderfully elegant painted sideboard/ console unit. Properly constructed from real wood and recently repainted in Little Green Lamp Black 228. ?325

Overall size 39 cm deep x 169cm Long x 87.5cm High

The body of the unit measures 35cm Deep x 159cm Long (the top over hangs 5cm on each side)

Equally at home in a kitchen or dining room as a sideboard or a hall as a console.

The top is in a stained timber, showing a few scratches and knocks consistent with normal use. Some might call it nice patina !

The traditional cockbeading and panelled design ( on the ends) is perfectly executed, the unit sits on 8 elegantly tapered legs. The quality can be seen, even the hidden parts of the unit where the drawers sit are exquisitely finished in stained timber.

Three drawers (proper dovetail construction). Each drawer box is 23 cm deep x 44.5cm wide x 21cm deep. Each drawer runs on top quality Grass soft close runners. The drawers are in the same stained timber as the top. The drawers have large bronze pulls

Top could be unscrewed and replaced with something of your choosing if you wanted to . We have anther one of these and are using it with a marble top.

This is a large heavy item that needs two people to lift help can be provided at this end.

These were originally purchased as a pair but we?re only using one of them hence the sale.

A small pot of the paint will be provided for touch-ups

Archived