Plumber recommendation

harj

Hi, I would like to highly recommend Robert Mills at All Aspects Plumbing 07952584171. I had a central heating issue and a leak - Robert went above and beyond. He's knowledgeable, very friendly, works hard and had the know-how to figure out the bad stuff done by previous trades people. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We had Lukasz of Look_as Service over to fill in a number of cracks and repair some water damage, and repaint our flat. He was punctual, friendly, v tidy, and reliable, and we are very happy with the finish on the work. Will 100% book him again!
    • I took the advice of the sauce - I used mustard- and it was in place this morning. They don't get a shock if they chew through it. I've now seen them living in the jungle that is a neighbor's garden - fence high in brambles,  bindweed and buddlia. The kitchen windows and door  are now completely covered. Perhaps the foxes will keep the rats down
    • Looking for an Ikea Hemnes day bed base, PM me if you want to get rid of one! 
    • https://www.theguardian.com/society/article/2024/jun/16/almost-half-uk-adults-struggling-prescription-drugs-medicine-shortages?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In