?200 - brand new 4 x horizontal fence panels with trellis top 1.8m (w) x 1.5m (h) from London Stone

Purchased from London Stone, ?72 each. They are 1.8m wide x 1.5m tall. Only selling as surplus to requirements - please see last photo for how they look installed. We used them on top of of 30cm gravel boards for a total height of 1.8m tall.

Looking for ?200 all in. Collection from London SE23, Honor Oak

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂 
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂   
    • We’re on oakhurst and can hear it too.   car horns and cheering, very intrigued!??    
    • I’m looking for a kallax please 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In