DOG WALKER

Hey guys, happy Saturday!

I am currently taking on more dogs for walkies, our favourite place is Peckham Rye Park so they can get a guaranteed full hours consistent walk and a run around. I charge ?15 for a full hours walk and will pick up and drop off your dog. References avaliable and fully insured, please message for more info

Amber X

• 5 months later...

Hi Amber,

My name is Kate.

We have a lovely spaniel, called Zizou, who needs walking 2 - 3 times a week as I am going back to work. He knows Peckham Rye well, we often go there. We live in Camberwell Grove. I hope that's not too far for you. Ziz is really sweet natured. He has a very active social life with children stopping at our gate on a regular basis to say hello (he hangs out in our front garden).

Ideally we'd like to meet you before I go away on Friday at midday. I know this is very short notice but if you were able to come over and meet him and take him out either tomorrow, Thursday, between 11 and 2 or on Friday morning before midday, that would be fantastic. Then we could see whether you want to carry on next week, when I start work.

I hope to hear from you.

All the best,

Kate

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived