FREE - Completely! Joggers & Powerwalkers: Tues@7-30pm on the Rye **Cancelled**

Hi guys,

I think we are due to change the route in the coming weeks, if not next week; let me know your thoughts.

My knees have been in rehab this week and have gone from a '4 of 10' to a '7 of 10' in just 3-days. How? 40-mins on my bike to reform the muscle set. The 'Clunk Click' feeling of the cap is reducing, albeit the first 2 sessions were on flat roads. Today I included some small hills for 'out of the saddle' experience.

Hoping to be '9 of 10' shortly. So for any knee people, join this group and cycle with them for support.

McCabe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

I've switched this over to Dulwich Park and can be seen under 'McC-Fitness'. Tonight is the first evening we are meeting and excellent value at ?5.

If you head upto the Plough, then down to the Court Lane entrance - once in the park, take a right-ish for 300m down to the barrier for 7-30pm. I'll raise the McC-Fitness fitness program this afternoon.

Best!

McCabe

ps. I now have two groups on Saturday mornings, one is the regular FREE session at 10am on the Rye,and I will be taking the McC-Fitness session in Dulwich Park at 9-30am at the same meeting point, again excellent value at only ?5.