Rayban Sunglasses Found - Peckham Rye

tigger

Hi there, I was walking my dog on Peckham Rye yesterday morning and found a pair of Raybans. The park office wasn't open so I put them outside there - if you've lost them, pop to the park office (by the toilets) and they should have them :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That's a bit of a scare story and applies to a housing association, not a local authority.  In my brief look through the article it wasn't clear if this was new build or taking over an old development. It refers to increased insurance costs, and in some sectors eg motoring for some this has doubled in the last year  Do your homework, ask the estate agent, maybe knock on the neighbour's door and hopefully others here will have first hand experience. Elsewhere 40 years on from right to buy 40 years on, there are dilapidated estates built in the 50s, modern dangerous cladding etc. There again there are some high quality older Peabody and LCC estates out there. The bigger picture is affordable housing in the capital.  Elsewhere on this site a discussion on what 2 million buys you. My first purchase was ex council concrete terrace and there had been a warning about the the steel reinforcements corroding.  Still standing I understand 
    • Looking for a car to take me mum to a funral 1 hour .something a bit diffrent . she lost her husband of 60 years .all im looking for is to pick er up n drop her off nunhead crematorian its at 10 am on the 24 th may from dylways.as we know funras are so  expencive. if anyone knows someone or has 1 please let me know Thank You 
    • You are right to be spooked. Please think carefully, and then think carefully again and then don’t buy it. For example maybe Google what’s currently happening with L&Q charges.  https://www.theguardian.com/money/article/2024/may/13/lq-has-raised-my-flats-service-charge-by-41-i-cant-afford-it?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
    • Hello! I lost my glasses today in Peckham park - in the grassy area near Forest Hill road entrance. Please call if you find them! Thanks so much! Luc 07837 323 889
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In