Mamas & Papas Occaro Pushchair

Reduced to sell - £195

A mamas and papas occaro signature edition pushchair in grey tweed and brown leather. Bought for over £800, it's extremely well looked after and in great condition. Scuffs where you would expect from use but everything works perfectly. I have removed and washed everything that can be, and everything else has been cleaned within an inch of its life. Includes the official cosy toes as well in matching grey tweed, and the rain cover. You won't find a better one for the money.

Available from Monday 18th July. Collect from SE25 or can deliver.

Ian 07894 229214

Pushchair_4.thumb.jpg.373b702d032781d5674fbb25fc8d67bb.jpg

Pushchair_3.thumb.jpg.591c4388dca6bc53f5ae2c1045866ba4.jpg

Pushchair_1amp2.thumb.jpg.50588d8debd0d9f900c61b75b93d5cd5.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi there,  Can anyone recommend a local (East Dulwich, Peckham) surveyors that also undertake Help to Buy valuations?  All my Google searches are throwing out national firms when popular advice is to appoint someone local who really understands the area you live in.  Any advice or recommendations would be welcome.  Thank you. 
    • Don't forget South end of Underhill Road.  Good sized houses with good sized gardens and short walk to Dulwich park, Dulwich Woods, Horniman and Peckham Rye.  Transport access in five different directions which is super useful and the little P13 gets you to Lordship Lane shops in no time. Easy parking.  IMO a little part of Dulwich underappreciated by some living right near East Dulwich shops but much liked by those that find their way to this quiet corner of Dulwich. Good luck to you  
    • SO many different threads for Niko!    This one seems to have the most posts so here is another one... Niko is awesome, super-helpful, decent, easily available and the best plumber bar none. Thanks again Niko!
    • Eh, what are you on about Mal? I thought we were talking about penalties for road users. I am not au fait with traffic penalties in Rwanda, are you? Mind you, with the amount of overseas travel you have flagged up as having done over the years perhaps you do? Either way, seems a bit off piste, even for you.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In