Saturday Sales Assistant: East Dulwich & Blackheath positions available

Sparkler

We are The Flora Lab. Experts in hand poured, natural-wax candles, botanical wax melts and soy derived diffusers. You might have seen us (or even brought our products) at North Cross Road, East Dulwich or Herne HIll Markets.

Job description

We are looking for a wonderful Saturday sales assistant to help with our growing small local business based in East Dulwich, Herne Hill and Blackheath. If you're available on Thursday, we also have positions available in Victoria.

Currently the East Dulwich and Blackheath positions are available on Saturdays, while there are some extra hours available on Sundays as well (in Herne Hill and Wimbledon) :) We are based in our outdoor markets. In the winter it might be chilly, but fine once you wrap up and most importantly, it's great fun.

We pride ourselves on premium natural-wax candles and we’d need you to be passionate about all things candles, homewares and interiors. From time to time, we’d also love your help with packaging some of our items as well.

What we need from you:

Availability on a Saturday- You don’t need to be available every Saturday, we’re happy to work together on a schedule which suits you, but there should be a minimum commitment of 3 Saturdays per month.

Confident, lovely and a passion to sell- you're super chatty and you can strike a rapport with just about anyone.

You love candles, independent businesses and bringing a little bit of joy into peoples lives.

What would be an added bonus:

Social savvy- you love making tik toks, instagram reels or are just the bees knees at photography.

You have a car- certainly not essential but it would be good if you had your own car/ could drive.

Fairly local to East Dulwich or Blackheath- start times are usually around 8am-4pm.

Passionate about scents.

Will need to be available as soon as possible.

All the Flora Love

x

(any questions, why not reach out to us on Instagram @thefloralab )

Work Remotely

No

Job Type: Part-time

Part-time hours: 8 per week

Salary: £7.00-£10.00 per hour

Schedule:

8 hour shift

Ability to commute/relocate:

London, SE22 0JP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. I jist chanced across this ad from a while ago so thought I wpuld drop tou a line. I assume these positions got filled? My daughter is looking for some part time work on Sundays (we are Nunhead based) but I presume any vacancies are filled now. But if you ever get any more...

Thanks so much, Sophie

• Latest Discussions

• We used Anstey Horne following work done by our neighbours and they were very helpful. Maybe they could provide some guidance? Good luck. https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/about/team    
    • Sounds like your neighbour is trying to bully you into  to be compliant and stay quiet.  You really don't have any choice but to contact Southwark regarding building alteration planning permission.  But also try to find your own surveyor asap.  It might cost you now.  But if you don't it could well really get expensive and cause issues with any potential selling in the future.  Don't feel bad about standing up for yourself and your future.....
    • Thank you, he's pretty adamant a party wall agreement isn't needed so no chance of getting plans, he's been very cagey about what's being done. I've asked for the specific clause in the Party Wall Act that suggests he doesn't because I'm pretty worried. Is it just the chimney breasts that would fall under the act? He's insisting the others don't count as party walls.
    • Thanks  for the reminder nellie. Have today received two letters dated February 2024. Heading down to Highshore Road tomorrow to see if there's anything for us. I'm getting obsessive about missing/late arriving bills since having our phone and broadband cut off when we hadn't received (so hadn't paid) a bill from BT that had been posted to us. I now keep a note in my diary of when the various utility bills are expected, and phoning them when I think something is due, invariably they say the bill has been sent out. It shouldn't be so hard.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In