Carpenter needed

gilesmorrison

Hi

Looking for a good carpenter who works in the Herne Hill area.

We're looking for a quick turnaround job - creating a shelving unit in a kids bedroom and also corner shelves on a landing. Currently re-doing our loft, and had a carpenter fall through, so would ideally like someone who can fit the job in asap.

We know the design we want...just need someone to do the work, in quality materials (MDF most likely though)

Any tips or recommendations really appreciated.

thanks

Giles

I'm a carpenter (and drum tutor) based in crystal palace, making custom furniture for clients for about 4 years now. If you send me designs and some measurements (- back of an envelope rough dimensions is fine) i could do a quick price up for you. Do you have materials already? I normally try to avoid mdf (unless making carcasses) for reasons of lack of structural strength and pollution associated. Plywood, planed softwood, palletwood, reclaimed timber are my prefered materials for load bearing solutions. Am happy to discuss options if you are still looking for a carpenter. I charge £150 per day. I am available this week and next due to a client postponing a job yesterday.

I hope the last carpenter is alright after falling through your roof!

Zac: 07486012182

Archived