English lang/lit and essay based tutoring, all levels, ages

Zacdrumbaker

I am an experienced teacher (and father of three) offering tutoring for all ages and levels for all essay based subjects. My priority is to foster the development of learner autonomy as a long-term life asset.

Having worked in senior schools as an English teacher (10 years), I have some personal insight into how young people need to be engaged in order to learn with a growth mindset. Schools are not well placed to encourage divergent thinking, but the creative mind requires this approach to solving problems in all areas of life. I do not teach compliance but do encourage discipline and ambition. This is evidently helpful for other age groups, as I found working with executives as a public speaking and business English coach in Italy.

I have also been teaching drums for many years which has offered further lessons about the embodied experience of learning. My approach is to share the experience of learning as a journey, be clear about where we are heading and plan the route with the student. Sounds awfully cheesy but it works. I am happy to travel to your home wherever possible.

[email protected]

07486 012182

• Latest Discussions

• I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
    • The biggest free Lambeth  country fair is in next weekend 
    • I’ve been following the conversation with great interest. I don’t think that london parks and their wildlife are appropriate places for this kind of events. And of course, it also affects residents, too. It was really annoying going to the park with so many people, cans and rubbish everywhere, and noise spreading towards all directions. And think that I do like this kind of music, but I still think that this is not the right place to run big open air events like this. Also, today I saw this on the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gg8p770eeo A free festival was cancelled because private ones damaged the Brockwell park. Of course a free event would be cancelled, there is no way it’d be the other way around.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In