Future Proof Your Family - online event free of charge

Hello ED families, I’m excited to let you know that I’ll be contributing to the online event Future Proof Your Family - Day 1, on Sept 29th at 7.30pm,

I will be speaking about Abundance, what it is and how we can experience more of it.

There will also be six other fantastic speakers giving short talks and sharing resources on topics aimed at families with children, or to whoever is starting their journey towards building a family.

The talks will range from how to create lasting memories and bond with you children, to how to make the most of your savings to help you and your children, from how to create a healthier environment for your children to grow up IN, to how to live in abundance, to how to take care of one's health as parents, to so much more.

It's going to be a highly informative evening, happening online on Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th of September 2022, starting at 19:30.

There’s no charge to attend, AND for only £17 you can upgrade to the VIP Lounge and receive a lot of discounts and freebies from all of us speakers, from booklets to discounts to complimentary coaching sessions! Plus, all people who register will receive the recording of the event, so that you can leisurely watch it at your own pace even if that evening you will be busy.

For more details about this FREE OF CHARGE event and registering:

https://myhappinesshabits.club/futureproofyourfamily/

Any questions? Please let me know by DM me here or wrIte directly to [email protected].