Meet Cressida Cowell!

Meet multi-million-copy-selling author of How to Train Your Dragon, Cressida Cowell! Her new book, Which Way to Anywhere, has been widely critically acclaimed and shot straight to the top of the charts.

Bring along your sketchbooks and ideas books for Cressida to see! A limited edition badge available for every copy of the new book sold.

K2 O’Hero is a seemingly ordinary boy – after all, he and his twin sister Izzabird have been sworn to keep their family’s magical history a secret. Not even their infuriating stepsiblings, Theo and Mabel, know that magic exists. They believe K2 to be the most hopeless person they have ever known.

But K2 has a secret gift: he draws maps of worlds that are beyond the wildest of imaginations. Worlds with six hundred moons, burning rivers and dark, twisty jungles alive with plants that hunt by the smell of fear. But what K2 doesn’t know, is that the maps he draws are real.

When their baby sister Annipeck is kidnapped, the warring stepsiblings will have to use K2’s gift to find a crossing point into one of those worlds and embark on a daring rescue mission. With a terrible beast and a petrifying robot assassin in their way, they must learn to work together quickly – because the future of their family is at stake …

Date: Wednesday 23rd November, 3.30pm

Time: 3.30pm - 5pm

Venue: Village Books, 1D Calton Avenue, Dulwich, SE21 7DE

No tickets required!