Offered: 2 glass wall mountable and swivel shelves for Sky box etc

muffins78

Hi, these are used, and I’m copying below the actual product description from the company. Also I’ve included pictures of the actual shelves from my home and some product images, but just so you can see them properly.

These have been used for my sky box etc.. and are ready collection. I’ve also got the instructions to put them together :)

To note, and I’ve included a picture, there are some black parts at the back, which do have some paint on them. I hadn’t noticed the paint until today, so you are unlikely to when they are put up. It could be that the paint comes off if you scratch gently.

Any questions, please let me know. Supplier description below:

The Invision Premium AV wall mounted glass shelving unit is made from 2mm thick reinforced steel box section and flat plate to ensure maximum strength and support of your equipment. Also we have engineered this product in such a way so that it can either be used as multiple units, which can be connected together (2 or 3 single units) or alternatively as a single unit, each unit can easily support multiple AV components on the one shelf if required. The product has been load tested to over 25kg in a controlled environment by TUV (German Quality Control Testing House) with no function failures, most DVD players SKY box etc rarely go beyond 4kg . Please be sure to follow the fitting instructions included correctly, all safety and installation aspects are covered to help you successfully complete the job the modern design is suitable for anywhere in the home and accompanies the slim line look of today's latest technology. The glass is reinforced and tempered making it virtually unbreakable giving peace of mind to all the family all Invision Products are tested way beyond their safe working limits. When being used as a single, double or triple configuration side by side or stacked on top of each other the cable management systems can be interlinked to provide a flawless look to your home entertainment set-up, the arm is set on a swivel point from the wall which allows movement 45° left or right this movement also allows the shelf to be mounted flat or in the corner the glass is shaped at the wall side to allow the shelf to fit perfectly in the corner and when accompanied by any of our Invision cantilever TV brackets this really does complete the desired look. Please be sure to take note of the product dimension so that it will fit into the desired location, these are located on the second image and are suitable for wood stud, brick or concrete walls (NOT suitable for plasterboard walls).

74EAF0DA-A2F5-42D8-947F-50F331BC4B1C.jpeg.07b4055a184aa0bec12a05009e21370f.jpeg

F4E5E2C5-2A51-46E2-8674-17C2FAC77FD3.jpeg.e6dd74747b91f37d4d25621e2605552d.jpeg

AD66BBBD-F99F-4E2F-B802-01CDA71B673D.thumb.jpeg.e16ac519f0dae73ef91988f0fa2bad2b.jpeg

D4BE3721-AD2C-4394-9380-8032A9CB3165.thumb.jpeg.c9bcc9dfe7c0e7f44bf770a47af6ec13.jpeg

Archived