Help with finding Childcare (Hither Green)

I have just reposted on the family classified section as well, as I am struggling to get any responces...

I understand this is the ED forum, but we have just moved to Catford and I am struggling finding a childminder there. We love our current childminder in Peckham, but unfortunately can't make it work now we have moved. Do you know any childminders in the Hither Green/Catford area you can recommend? Our daughter is just over two.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm in Hither Green! My son isn't in childcare but we did check out Zoom and Park nurseries and I liked them (almost signed up to Park but had a change of plan...). I think they might have long waiting lists though. There is an American lady on Hither Green Lane that I often see around at playgrounds, etc that I think does childminding? Sorry, that is a bit vague! Have you tried posting on the Hither Green forum though? I feel you would get more response... http://www.hithergreen.org.uk/forum/

Jo

Hi Jo,

Thanks for that. I ve had her on the Park waiting list since January and no luck as of yet - looks lovely though! I have also posted on the Hither Green forum with no luck. I unfortunately can't meet childminders in playgroups localy, as I work ful time..

Thank you for your help!