Highly Recommending Heating Engineer (Mark Newlove - New Gas Boilers)

itpxc

I was fortunate enough to read Marks reviews on this forum and called him when our 20 year old boiler packed up. Mark was absolutely brilliant, he arrived when he said he would, gave an honest assessment of the problems and we decided to replace it with a modern eco boiler. Marks workmanship was exceptional and included additional works that needed doing along the way like re wiring the old unsafe electrics and replacing the expansion vessel on our water cylinder with no additional cost. Mark is very contentious and a true professional which was all to our benefit. We are delighted with our new heating system and the service from Mark at New Gas Boilers. I would strongly recommend him if you need a qualified and very experienced heating/boiler engineer

Mark Newlove details:

[email protected]

• 7 months later...
I would echo the recommendations here. I have just had a new boiler installed By Mark to replace a 20 year old one. Mark provided valuable advice as to which boiler to choose and various options. All installed in a day and working well! He also responded very quickly to a couple of queries I had post installation. I am very pleased with my new boiler.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mark Newlove recently fitted a vaillant eco boiler to our premises a couple of months ago, he was very helpful and also provided a competitive price. The work carried out was to a very high standard, including the piping to the drain work. He was punctual and he provided excellent advice after installation. The difference it has made Has been huge. I would highly recommend Mark.

Just to add, belatedly, to the excellent reviews for Mark - we had a gas leak a couple of months ago with a new baby in the house and he dropped everything to be there immediately, job was done fast and immaculately and he was very reassuring to boot! Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
I also echo everyone?s positive recommendations for Mark Newlove. He is extremely professional and nice guy. He carried out my annual gas safety check for the boiler, gas hob and open fire. He gives very good advice too on all thing gas and heating related and I would certainly use him to install a new boiler when the time comes.

• 1 month later...

We have used Mark Newlove on 07971 824 567 at New Gas Boilers a number of times now and have always been very impressed.

They have sorted out issues with underfloor heating, motorised vales and installing Nest thermostats.

This last week they condemned our boiler after another plumbers (emergency call out when NGB weren't available) bodged attempts at replacing a fan led to gas and CO leaks in our family home. They then fitted a new boiler and made sure rest of system was all as it should be.

Polite, punctual and fully accredited. Can strongly recommend.

• 6 months later...

I can't recommend Mark enough after previously using AFE Plumbing earlier this year I was really disappointed with their after care and would never use them again.

Mark has really gone out of his way to help and has also saved me allot of money.

Even when he couldn't finish the job, through no fault of his own, he came back the next day.

Mark Newlove - New Gas Boilers 07971 824567

• 1 year later...
Over Christmas of last year my old boiler gave up the ghost (I then blew the main fuse because of using too many electric heaters and Mark was able to recommend an electrician)! I contacted Mark Newlove because of the recommendations on this site. He had a new boiler fitted within a week! He was prompt and professional. Mark and his son John have just left today after giving my new boiler a free service! I highly recommend Mark - his contact number is - 07971824567

• 5 months later...

Mark Newlove and his son John have just finished installing two separate zones and hives, fixed underfloor heating and repaired some rather dodgy older wiring.

Previously Mark has serviced our boiler on more than one occasion.

We cannot recommend Mark highly enough. He clearly knows his stuff, highly professional, good communication and arrived as scheduled. Both he and John worked extremely hard and were very pleasant to deal with.

See other very positive reviews on forum for Mark Newlove

Contact number: 07971824567. Email address: [email protected]

• 9 months later...
I would also like to recommend Mark Newlove of New Gas Boilers( 07971824367)email [email protected]. He has serviced our boiler and sorted out other problems such as a leaking cylinder in the airing cupboard. He is responsive to messages and very reasonable,He also fitted a hive for us and I agree that he is good at communication and both he and his son John were very hard working and pleasant

• 6 months later...

I would like to recommend Mark Newlove, New Gas Boilers Ltd. for your gas and boiler needs.

I found his details on here and he was exactly as others have reviewed; extremely professional.

We required an emergency gas saftey valve fitted and a gas safety certificate (a job many did not want to do) and Mark has been great. Clear communication throughout. Completed the job efficiently and left everything clean and tidy.

We will definitely call him again!

Mark Newlove details:

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Last year we had a new Vaillant boiler fitted after our old boiler broke down and could not be repaired in the middle of winter. Mark Newlove of New Gas Boilers Ltd , together with son John , were able to install the new boiler at short notice. We really appreciated that he accommodated to do the work for us at such short notice. Well, what can I say about Mark, he was brilliant. Boiler insta!!ed, all appointment kept, prompt response to emails & phone calls & all paperwork provided after installation

The new boiler has not given us any problems since it was instal!ed a year ago.

A year later, today, he came & serviced the boiler. Same professionalism in all that he does. It was a pleasure seeing Mark & John again.

I would highly recommend Mark Newlove of New Gas Boilers Ltd. He can be contacted on 07971 824567

• 3 weeks later...
Just to add, my boiler broke down last week and as you can imagine it's quite hard to get someone to help quickly at the moment, Mark of New Gas Boilers (07971824567) was very helpful, punctual and knowledgeable. Parts ordered and boiler fixed within a week! Will definitely be using them again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I just want to recommend Mark and his son from New Gas Boilers, I found him on this forum when the people I booked to service our boiler didnt show up. He's professional and gets to work straight away. He also came back to install new carbon monoxide alarms and service and repaint the gas fireplace and it looks lovely now and we have peace of mind. Prices very reasonable too. Highly recommend.