manicure and pedicure ?10 only

feedback from last night's beauty session!

the beautician is : Punctual, professional, efficient, sweet

the treatement was: relaxing, high standard, good value

the experience was: at the comfort of my home, with my son around, and at the most convenient time for my family and busy schedule, I loved not being rushed out or having a short slot, I could go to bed stright after a relaxing facial :)

the price: definetly beats any beauty salon!

A hard working MUM that I respect for her great service and I love the result.

I highly recommend her to all !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello ladies.

finally xmas offers now out.

hollywood waxing and under arms ?19

half leg waxing and bikini ?25

orogold facial, eyebrow threading and neck shoulder massage ?25

opi manicure and pedicure ?30 ( uv lamp included for longlasting effect)

fruit facial and manicure ?25 with free upperlip threading

enjoy ladies being pampered with these amazing offers.

i have replied to all private messages.

thank u xx

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO RABYA ! I had a wonderful response from people who attended your beauty exhibition and i was amazed to see people around your stall all gathered for treatments.

I feel proud choosing you for the job. Thankyou for your time as i know you are extremely busy with work and christmas time.

Hugs xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

5 stars to Rabya for her outstanding treatments & affordable packages.

I had her coming for a little pamper evening with my mates . She successfully managed to do her best and left all 10 people with wonderful treatments results.

Outstanding threading , facials and lashes with manicure pedicure. She had her UV lamp so we did not have to worry about going back to home with nail colour chipped.

Also my mother had her massage done from her which was no doubt a complete relaxing therapy for her. I personally found these packages really money saving for Christmas .

Last but not least, being a Host , i got 50% off on all treatments . THUMBS - UP RABYA xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI

Any chance u could make one day this week or next week monday please for my treatments. ELina is arriving too and she would love a facial and pedicure. THe last one REAlly lasted long . PLease RIng/Text me once u reead my message.

x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi ladies.

as i m now fully qualified in HD BROWS and semi permanent NOVA LASH EXTENSIONS, i have been doing it successfully for clients .

posting a few pictures just for an idea.

Perfect for holiday as it lasts for 4-6 weeks.Gives u perfect frame in 4 treatments to grow ur eyebrows and get rid of gaps n patches.

What is HD Brows? It?s a unique treatment for the ultimate well-groomed, high definition eyebrows. The HD Brows eyebrow shaping procedure transforms the way you look and more importantly, how you feel. Unlike other eyebrow treatments that use a ?one shape fits all? technique, HD Brows stylists assess face shape and colouring before creating a bespoke brow, tailored exclusively for the client.

Using a combination of skills, from preparation and personal consultation to custom blending, designing, creating and tailoring the shape as well as customised aftercare, HD Brows stylists can transform a face to such an extent that the effect has been likened to a mini facelift.

if u have any queries plz dont hesitate to enquire.

SUITABLE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS.

thanks

SEMI PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS

Nov lasher is known as the 'healthiest' lash extension system on the market. The highly-coveted technique and Platinum Bond adhesive provide the longest-lasting results in the industry and eliminate the potential for damage to natural lashes that is typically caused by other techniques.

Lasts 4-6 weeks.

Was wondering if u have any slots available this saturday for two people. I want my semi permanent lashes and gill wants her facial please.also can i have more information about hdbrows please as i might need that too. Called you in morning but could not reach. Hope all is well. Thankya

• 3 months later...

Archived