St Thomas the Apostle

fleurie

Hallo,

I wondered if anyone had a child at STAC and was able to give any up to date insight. It is one of our choices for sixth form for our son. I was really impressed with the facilities, the teaching and the calm atmosphere, but am a bit concerned about how my atheist son will manage the religious elements and also whether it feels unnecessarily strict.

I'd be very grateful for any thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...

If you take a look at the schools Ofsted performance, it has come on leaps and bounds from were it was performing academically. In the most recent Ofsted inspection now four year's ago, it was graded by Ofsted as being Outstanding in all categories, that is phenomenal and demonstrates how far the school has progressed at giving its pupils the opportunity to meet and exceed their expectations. Bearing in mind where the school is in Peckham, in south east London, that makes it even more of a success story.

I went there as a pupil in the 1970's, so to see how well it is doing, fills me with joy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂 
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂   
    • We’re on oakhurst and can hear it too.   car horns and cheering, very intrigued!??    
    • I’m looking for a kallax please 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In