Centre Parcs in Europe - anyone been?

Thinking of driving to Belgium this half term for a week at Centre Parcs. It's much cheaper there than here in the UK. Has anyone made that journey? Good or bad experiences with Centre Parcs outside the UK?

Apologies if there's a similar thread on here.

Appreciate any feedback as we need to make a decision!

Thanks!

We went to one of the Landal parks in the Netherlands in Easter and thought it was great and excellent value for money. They look very similar to Centre Parcs (but haven't been to those so can't compare). It was less than half the cost of the same time at one of the UK Centre Parcs for the weekend we looked at. The facilities were really good and the indoor waterpark was totally amazing - the bungalow accomodation were nothing fancy but very clean and tidy and had everything you need. They have parks in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. We went to Het Vennenbos at Easter and are booked to go to Hoog Vaals in October at half term.

We took the Eurostar to Brussels and then rented a car.

I went to the one in Lommel in Belgium in feb (I was living in Brussels at the time) I don't have any experiences of UK centre parcs to compare but I found it to be really lovely. We had one of the VIP cottages on the lake and there were always ducks coming up to be fed (there was a foot of snow, i had pneumonia and it was minus 10 degrees and we still had a great time!)