Dog walker kicked dog on Champion Hill

arj

Report her to the RSPCA. The body language of those dogs is heartbreaking.

Agree!

they look anxious almost cowing like they just dont want to be there.

I dont own a dog (due to working full time) but I am a dog lover and this photo makes me feel very sad.

This post really angers me. And it's not just about whether or not someone kicked a dog - which if true, yes, is not acceptable.

What angers me most is that yet again we have someone publicly shaming someone else online - clearly showing who this person is.

If an offence was committed then this should be highlighted to the relevant authority dealing with matters of animal protection - not the bear pit of a local forum. Shaming using a photograph of the person does nothing but demonise and create a witch hunt - whether that person shown is guilty or not.

We live in a horrible world where people's lives are ruined by such threads as this. Is that what the original post author and everyone who has weighed in really wants?

By all means raise the issue with the person in question, and if you have concerns for animal welfare please do it through the proper channels.

This post really angers me. And it's not just about whether or not someone kicked a dog - which if true, yes, is not acceptable.

What angers me most is that yet again we have someone publicly shaming someone else online - clearly showing who this person is.

If an offence was committed then this should be highlighted to the relevant authority dealing with matters of animal protection - not the bear pit of a local forum. Shaming using a photograph of the person does nothing but demonise and create a witch hunt - whether that person shown is guilty or not.

We live in a horrible world where people's lives are ruined by such threads as this. Is that what the original post author and everyone who has weighed in really wants?

By all means raise the issue with the person in question, and if you have concerns for animal welfare please do it through the proper channels.

Well said.

• Administrator

I have removed the photos in the original post. While it is not against the law to share photos of persons in a public place, it would be better in this case not to have them on the forum. To OP:

• If your intention for this topic is to find the owners of the dogs, you are welcome to re-post the images of the dogs only, to help with identification
  • If your are alleging that an offence has taken place, especially if you have further video evidence of this, it is best to contact the RSPCA or police. Keeping the photos of the alleged offender on here won't help the investigation.

💯 agree