Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi all, I’m considering purchasing a leasehold flat on the Dog Kennel Hill Estate and am feeling a bit spooked by things I’ve seen about the spiralling debilitating costs of major and cyclical works levied at leaseholders by Southwark council (and councils in general). Especially as there is a ton of new regulation coming down the line for social housing, I am a bit concerned about my ability to pick up the leaseholder share of the cost of some of those mandated works for social tenants. I wondered if anyone knows if there have been major works done on the estate in recent years before I get too far down the line with the purchase process. Or if anyone is aware of any that might be coming. Or has any experience of recent costs from Southwark council with properties on similar estates. The estate agents have obviously told me that everything’s been brought up to code so there’s no plans in the works but we all know what estate agents are like…grateful for any experiences or feedback anyone is willing to share! 
    • SLR is film. DSLR is digital. She is after a film camera.
    • Re dogs: Goose Green is fully fenced - plenty of dogs.  While Peckham Rye isn't fully fenced, it is very large - so if your dogs like to run, but will come back when called they can get a lot of runaround there (again plenty of dogs),  and as a Melbournite - you can barrack for the SE London Giants aussie rules team there too. As an aussie now in ED a few years, love the area. 
    • Upwards of 35000 people killed. Not a sign of a ceasefire.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In