FOR SALE: Rio Roller Skates, Size 3

jreeder

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We used Anstey Horne following work done by our neighbours and they were very helpful. Maybe they could provide some guidance? Good luck. https://www.ansteyhorne.co.uk/about/team    
    • Sounds like your neighbour is trying to bully you into  to be compliant and stay quiet.  You really don't have any choice but to contact Southwark regarding building alteration planning permission.  But also try to find your own surveyor asap.  It might cost you now.  But if you don't it could well really get expensive and cause issues with any potential selling in the future.  Don't feel bad about standing up for yourself and your future.....
    • Thank you, he's pretty adamant a party wall agreement isn't needed so no chance of getting plans, he's been very cagey about what's being done. I've asked for the specific clause in the Party Wall Act that suggests he doesn't because I'm pretty worried. Is it just the chimney breasts that would fall under the act? He's insisting the others don't count as party walls.
    • Thanks  for the reminder nellie. Have today received two letters dated February 2024. Heading down to Highshore Road tomorrow to see if there's anything for us. I'm getting obsessive about missing/late arriving bills since having our phone and broadband cut off when we hadn't received (so hadn't paid) a bill from BT that had been posted to us. I now keep a note in my diary of when the various utility bills are expected, and phoning them when I think something is due, invariably they say the bill has been sent out. It shouldn't be so hard.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In