East Coast drop side bamboo cot bed + Little Green Sheep Twist Mattress and mattress protector - £220 for all 3

Drop side East Coast Bamboo cot bed, which converts to a bed for sale. All screws etc included, near perfect condition. https://www.argos-support.co.uk/2901664-east-coast-drop-side-bamboo-cot-bed

The delicate grain of Bamboo in a beautiful amber tone looks natural with its clean and simple lines; it sits well in any modern styled nursery.

2 protective teething rails

• 3 base heights
  • single handed dropside
  • additional end to convert to bed mode

All the details:

• cot and bed mode size: L146 x W78.5 x H97cm
  • Mattress required: Yes
  • Mattress size: 140 x 70cm
  • Finish: Bamboo
  • Safety certification: conforms to BSEN 716 and BS 8509

Little Green Sheep Twist natural cot bed Mattress - 140 x 70cm always had a mattress protector on it. Near perfect condition, no marks or stains, removable washable cover. Sold with mattress protector. The multi-award-winning Little Green Sheep Twist Mattress has been beautifully handmade for your precious new-born baby, in the most natural way. Using only the highest quality natural materials, our Dual-Sided Twist Mattress core has been designed to provide little ones with the natural comfort they need for the best nights sleep. Featuring a firm supportive core for your baby as recommended by safe sleep experts, our Dual-sided Twist Mattresses offer the ultimate in natural comfort, with a durable yet supportive layer of latex for even support and weight distribution as they grow from a baby, to toddler and beyond.  https://www.thelittlegreensheep.co.uk/twist-natural-cot-bed-mattress-70x140cm/

Collection only - Camberwell SE5

East Coast Bamboo Dropside Cot Bed - Furniture123.html 9858B569-43AD-4ED3-A3BA-521C310ABF32.heic 265FBBB8-6FB4-46FC-A1B2-18B9F33316CC.heic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I am not sure the term "structural engineer" is used anymore, but anyway, we are looking for an experienced and qualified person/firm that can give an overview of the state of a wall. Any suggestions could be useful. Using a private message if preferred is fine, but might take a bit longer to respond to. Thanks.
    • There is help suggested for how to make things better with your neighbour and how to stop the noise. What are the problems you want help with?  We had a similar issue and installed soundproofing on our wooden floors and then carpets. I can dig out the actual product details but was a few years ago and we’ve moved since  
    • I appreciate you wanting to help Angelina, but at the moment, unfortunately, the nature of the help we need is slightly different. But you are so right. There is always two sides to one story, and at the moment me and my family's side is not really getting heard.  And for your information- mental health problems are very common among the general public and in my view nothing to be ashamed of, looked down on, or to be used to label someone. Having a mental health problem is simply the same thing as having a physical problem with your knee or chest. But it could explain certain behaviors and ways of experiencing your surroundings, which is why I needed to mention it in my post.  As I said, thank you for getting involved Angelina. Anyone else who have experienced something similar as me?  Any constructive suggestions? 
    • I used to go to Brockwell all the time, but with lockdown it changed from being able to stay all day sunbathing and swimming to a limited lane swim time slot for the same price. This totally changed the relaxed vibe. It's also incredibly difficult to book online. If this has changed back I'd love to know. I really miss how it was. I guess it was an easy way to make a lot more money! 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In