Trainer for sale

ruby123

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• all true as far as it goes RD - but it would be useful to have some kind of acknowledgement that public opinion has shifted and to have some kind of mechanism as we deal with the aftermath of this government to say " this is what we are doing in policy area x - but we could get there quicker/cheaper if... y'know... just saying"   because damn, but this polite omertà is expensive
    • Hen123 are you still struggling to bring yourself to watch and pass comment the cycling videos? Your continued blinkeredness seems to be the go-to position for many of the cycling cultists and is amplifying our position on why it is so difficult to have a pragmatic, rational discussion with the pro-cycle lobby.....they just don't want to hear anything other than cyclists are angels and car drivers are devils...I am afraid to break it to you but there are a growing number of cyclists who are giving the good ones a very bad name by their selfishness.   Probably a good time for another of the regular updates on the rogue's gallery of local offenders....anyone recognise themselves on here on the latest compilation posted 9 days ago...;-)    
    • Well done RD. You've set a high marker. Where did you come in the overall League? I can only see those around my tally.
    • Do you still need boxes?  I have a load, we have just moved. Helen
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In