waxing, gel nails, manicure, pedicure, body massage - mobile therapist (se15 4lf)

Hello Ladies

I am a Level 3 qualified beauty and sports massage therapist with over 7 years professional experience, offering treatments in and around Dulwich area.

Waxing/hot wax,manicures,pedicures,gelish gel nails,relaxing/deep tissue/sport massage.

Please feel free to contact me for more information and prices on

[email protected].

www.mb-beauty.co.uk

Thank you

Andrea

• 5 weeks later...

NEW SPECIAL OFFERS

Harmony Gelish gel manicure is ?20 in june and july.

3 for 2 waxing - Get 3 areas waxed and the cheapest is FREE

Packages are also available, please feel free to contact me or visit my website for more information.

www.mb-beauty.co.uk

[email protected]

Thank you for reading :)

Andrea

• 3 weeks later...
I can really recommend Andrea for both beauty treatments and sports massage. She is incredibly professional and is visibly passionate about her work. I am training for an event at the moment and the sports massage was truly excellent and helped me a lot.

Have used Andrea a couple of times now and both occasions she has done an excellent job! Great waxing and gel nails, very pleased. She's also very flexible with times and was at my house until 10pm on a Friday evening! Highly recommend using her services and is great having someone coming to your own home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm so glad I found Andrea on this forum! I have used Andrea twice now, for waxing and gel nails, and both times I have been really pleased with the results. Andrea is friendly and very flexible with times, which really helps to fit in appointments around a hectic work life. I can't recommend Andrea highly enough!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived