Sorbet Wellness ankle / wrist weights (1lb each). RRP £29.99

cbeck

Brand new - have never been used. 1 set, containing 2 weights - can either be used as ankle or wrist weights - 1lb each.

Selling for £22 cash collection from Honor Oak Park - can be collected today/over the weekend.

This weighted wristband is the answer to anyone struggling to make time for elaborate fitness routines and lifestyle changes by bringing the workout to you (with style).

At just 1lb each, these easily adjustable weights can be incorporated into your daily activities to enhance resistance whilst burning fat, increasing your heart rate and building muscle.

Add these bangles to your daily activities such as walking, running and around the house or to your workout from yoga and dance, pilates and barre to cardio and strength training rather than transporting awkward traditional dumbbells. Inclusive and suitable for all - fully adjustable to any wrist or ankle with a handy velcro strap (and you can always double up for an extra burn).

Made from galvanised iron covered in smooth silicone skin in a delicious sorbet colour and bound by an athletic elastic with a velcro closure. The colour described on the Sorbet Wellness website as 'pistachio'.

20230630_085542.jpg

20230630_085650.jpg

20230630_085555.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Yes, it's crazy! I called the doctor to see if there's any way to find out who has them, and they just said I need to call around. Unfortunately I can't really take an alternative. I've finally found one that has 17 days worth, so I'm going to run before they get taken before me. 🙂  I had called 30 different pharmacies in South London, madness.
    • Hopefully that's the case, unless the receiver left specific instructions concerning a safe place (i.e. behind the bins) in which case the receiver is deemed to have accepted the goods and their responsibility if they go missing.  Obviously in this case a safe place would be hard to identify but none the less if any instructions were given to leave it if no one is in then responsibility is removed from the company and courier. Equally, I've had cases where a delivery didn't occur and tracking shows it had, only for delivery actually occur a day or days later.
    • I had this problem recently when I couldn't get antibiotic eye drops anywhere which I needed urgently for an eye ulcer. Wholesalers had run out. I had to get a new prescription for an alternative antibiotic. Might whoever has prescribed yours be able to suggest an alternative, even on a temporary basis, or is that not possible? I have read that this is happening all over the country. I believe it is partly but not wholly to do with Brexit. What seems ridiculous to me is that there is apparently no central system to be able to find out  what wholesalers/pharmacies have a particular medication in stock. People who need urgent treatment are stressed enough already without having to phone round themselves to find a place who has what they need.
    • It was £1k for the claim for the subsidence in my front bay. This new policy would have had an excess of £2k, but unfortunately in looking through a load of old paperwork  I came across old claims for ground movement in 1992 and around 1998 ( I think), one  at the back of the house and one when a rod was put through the front bay , which I had completely forgotten about and had been completely sorted at the time. In the interests of full disclosure, once I had found them I had to tell the insurance company, who then hiked the  excess up to £5k, even though it was so long ago. The brokers said they would try to get that reduced  next year.  🙄
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In